Dr. Gary Weiner, Naturopathic Physician and Licensed Acupuncturist, balances the art and science of medicine. A primary care naturopathic physician and acupuncturist, Dr. Weiner blends fifteen years of clinical experience with natural therapies to create individual treatment plans that are effective and safe. Transforming his own health through diet motivated Dr. Weiner to change from a successful career as writer and producer for public television and film to a career in medicine.
Committed to using all of his skills and knowledge and the best medicine has to offer, Dr. Weiner trained in family medicine while specializing in the treatment of endocrine and auto-immune disorders. He lectures frequently and is a member of the Advisory Committee to the Crohn’s and Colitits Foundation as well as a member of the Oregon and American Associations of Naturopathic Physicians.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine – National College of Natural Medicine
- Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine- National College of Natural Medicin
- Masters Degree in Fine Arts – New York University Bachelors of Science – University of California at Berkeley
- Member, American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member, Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Certified in Intravenous Therapy
- Board-certified Diplomate of the Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Weiner, click here.