Treating your Allergies at Pearl Natural Health
We look at your allergic symptoms into the context of your total health. Components of evaluation can include:
- Full Dietary Evaluation to determine the role diet may be playing in your symptoms. This can be accomplished with IgG/IgE Elisa food testing, trial elimination diets, or other forms of testing.
- Digestive Assessment to understand the role your digestion in your allergy symptoms. Evaluation often includes upper GI (stomach), lower GI (digestive enzymes), gut-mediated immune system (Secretory IgA), and Intestinal Permeability Testing (i.e., for “Leaky-Gut Syndrome”).
- Adrenal Assessment to understand the role an under- or over-functioning adrenal gland may be playing in your allergy symptoms. In-office examination can often point to whether the adrenals are functioning well, and laboratory tests can be conducted to confirm this. Correct adrenal treatment can make all the difference to allergy sufferers, and to manifestations of auto-immune disease.
- Assessment for Hidden Infections determine if low-level, “hidden” infections may be playing a role in our allergy symptoms. Nasal cultures and throat cultures are routinely performed in allergy evaluation, as are tests to uncover various bacteria, yeasts and parasites in the body.
- Toxic Load Assessment helps us understand the components of the “total allergenic load” to determine how detoxification therapies may be indicated in the treatment of allergic symptoms. Routine tests include heavy metal tests, evaluations of the gastrointestinal microbiological environment, IgE/IgG food allergy testing, and tests for porphyrins.
- Chinese Medicine Assessment aids in our understanding the degree to which pathogenic influences (such as “wind,” “dampness,” “heat” and “cold”), and the role of the lung, spleen, liver, and kidney, as understood in Traditional Chinese Medicine, may be playing a role in the expression of allergy symptoms
Based on evaluation, a treatment plan is presented that may include:
- Diet changes and nutritional support
- Therapy to improve digestion
- Repair of Intestinal Permeability
- Treatment to improve adrenal function
- Detoxification and cleansing
- Treatment of “hidden” infections
- Treatment with Chinese herbal Medicine
Wouldn’t you like:
- Improvement in allergy symptoms
- Resolution of underlying immune system problems
- Correction of underlying hidden infections
- Increased energy, vitality, and well-being
- Freedom from troubling symptoms of sneezing
- Amelioration of problems like eczema, asthma, frequent colds and flues, chronic coughs, other auto-immune problems