Evaluating your high blood pressure in the context of your total health is most important.
Your evaluation starts by focusing on:
- The role diet and nutrition may be playing in your high blood pressure
- The role hormone imbalances may be playing in your high blood pressure
- The role weight may be playing in high blood pressure
- The role of stress, and the nervous system’s “autonomic response” may be playing in blood pressure
- The role of other of other health issues and metabolic factors may be playing in your high blood pressure.
Your evaluation will include a comprehensive assessment including appropriate laboratory tests to help determine the best strategies to lower your pressures naturally.
We believe treatment is the key. We work with you to make sure that your blood pressure is going down while your health is improving. Depending on cause of your high blood pressure, we will begin a treatment plan that may include:
- Diet changes
- Hormone balancing
- Weight loss strategies
- Neural Therapy
- Herbs, vitamins or homeopathic remedies
Results make the difference, and we are committed to helping you reduce your blood pressure and improving your health. Our patients who have presented with hypertension consistently report:
- Effective blood pressure lowering
- Decreased reliance upon, or cessation of pharmaceutical medications to regulate body function
- Decreased risk factors for cardiovascular disease, stroke, and other health problems
- Improved health