Whether you call it exhaustion, fatigue, or simply not having enough energy for your life, you know it’s intolerable and should be treated seriously.
The Center for Disease Control states that while the single cause of chronic fatigue appears unknown, it probably results from multiple causes. This is our experience in a clinic that treats hundreds of cases of chronic fatigue each year: the causes are many, and frequently many of the causes are present at the same time.
What are the most common causes of chronic fatigue?
- Thyroid problems
- Low adrenal function
- Sex hormone imbalances
- Blood Sugar irregularities
- Sub-clinical or clinical iron deficiencies
- Heavy metal or other chemical toxicities
- Acute or chronic infections
- Altered intestinal bacteria and digestive problems
- Food sensitivities or intolerance
- Sleep difficulties
- Prolonged mental and physical exertion
- Fat that doesn’t burn
At Pearl Natural Health, we look at all the possible causes of your fatigue, then develop a treatment plan to solve it.
Click here to schedule an appointment
Read what our patients are saying about us