Our Pain Reduction Program is designed to identify and treat the cause of your pain.
We know how draining and debilitating pain can be. Reducing pain is the first step in getting you back on the road to a more vital and healthier you. We take the time to evaluate you and assess whether our naturopathic physicians or acupuncturist would best be suited to help you. Turning pain around is a process and we are here to help. Read on to learn more how we can help.
- Through physical examination, orthopedic evaluation, and as necessary, diagnostic imaging and laboratory testing, we identify the causes of your pain.
- With thorough history taking, we define the physical and metabolic sources of your pain.
- Are you suffering f from an injury, recent or past? Are you in a job where your repetitive movement causes stress and pain? Or is your pain from another source?
- Our team of Naturopathic Physicians and Acupuncturists combine perspectives to develop a successful treatment strategy.
Pain is limiting. Our treatments are designed to reduce symptoms and improve functioning:
- Therapeutic acupuncture is key in reducing pain, restoring function, vitality, and circulation to damaged joints and tissues.
- Neural Therapy, an injection therapy, can be crucial to stubborn forms of pain stimulating tissue regeneration and normalization of function.
- Detoxification, dietary, nutritional, and botanical therapies assist in reducing inflammation and improving underlying health.
After years of success in treatment, our patients report:
- Dramatic reduction or elimination of pain
- Improved quality of life
- Increased energy and vitality
Our programs have helped patients with:
- Athletic injuries
- Chronic back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Tennis elbow
- Headaches: chronic and migraines
- Abdominal pain
“I’ve been seeing Ellen Goldsmith for acupuncture care to treat chronic neck & shoulder pain that I had been experiencing for roughly 4 years. It was my first experience with acupuncture and she listened to me attentively and asked follow-up questions that showed she was genuinely concerned and wanted to assist in healing me. She has done such a magnificent job with treating my pain.” A.W.
Schedule your first appointment for an evaluation and treatment by clicking here.