Naturopathic Physician, Licensed Acupuncturist
Dr. Gary Weiner, has over twenty years of clinical experience in serving people seeking health. As an integrative care, naturopathic physician and acupuncturist, Dr. Weiner is committed to getting to the root of his patients’ health issues to create individual and effective treatment plans to restore vitality and function. Transforming his own health through diet motivated Dr. Weiner to change from a successful career as writer and producer for public television and film to a career in medicine.
Committed to using all of his skills and knowledge and the best medicine has to offer, Dr. Weiner was trained in family medicine and specializes in the treatment of gastro-intestinal, endocrine and auto-immune disorders. He writes for professional journals and is a sought after speaker in the profession on the treatment of IBD, SIBO, IBS and the Elemental Diet. He and is a member of the Advisory Committee to the Crohn’s and Colitits Foundation as well as a member of the Oregon and American Associations of Naturopathic Physicians.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine – National University of Natural Medicine
- Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine- College of Classical Chinese Medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine
- Masters Degree in Fine Arts – New York University
- Bachelors of Science – University of California at Berkeley
- Member, American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member, Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Certified in Intravenous Therapy
- Board-certified Diplomate of the Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Weiner, click here.
Read a testimonial about Dr. Weiner:
“I started seeing Gary a few years ago as an occasional alternative to my primary care. I turned to Gary full time, and haven’t looked back. He took the time to thoroughly evaluate my lifestyle and diet, and based on extensive tests, helped me make the necessary adjustments to overcome my illness. Making some changes to my diet, combined with vitamin supplements, not only have I maintained consistent good health, my blood pressure has dropped enough that I no longer require medication.” * – R. J.